MAG 20 Live Fire Required Equipment List
28-29 April 2018 Jacksonville North Carolina
You will need the following:
A good quality handgun,
- Glocks, Springfields, STI’s, Sig’s, Colts
- 3 Magazines minimum
- Gun cleaning Gear
- Range Bag
Minimum 500 rounds of quality, reliable ammunition
- Your choice 115 gr 124gr & 147gr 9mm
Magazines for your handgun.
- 3 Min if Single stack
- 3 Min if Double stack
A good quality holster.
- Kydex , Carbon Fiber,
- G-Code, Belt, Backup
A magazine pouch/holder
- For Double-stacked magazines
- For Single-stacked magazines
A sturdy belt
- Carry Belt
- Competition Belt
Hearing protection. (Mandatory)
- Electronic with spare batteries (Recommended)
Eye protection. (Mandatory)
- Shooters Glasses or;
- Prescription Glasses
A Baseball Cap (Highly Recommended)
(Keeps hot brass from falling between glasses and eyes)
- With additional batteries
Note taking materials.
- Spiral notebook
- Pens & Mechanical Pencils
Your own camp Chair
Suggested clothing suitable for the weather and the range.
- Warm Coat, Sweater, Jacket, Just in case,
- Baseball Cap, Boonie & Watch cap
- Tee Shirts
- Polos Long and short sleeves
- Rain Gear
In November, the weather in eastern North Carolina ranges from warm, cool and comfortable; however, check the local weather forecast and bring appropriate clothing. If necessary, we will finish our range work in whatever conditions exist at class time. (Pray we don’t have a hurricane!)
Please note that the above list is just the essentials. You may bring additional items (such as a range bag, extra magazines, chairs, gun-carts umbrellas etc.), if you choose. Remember, if you have any questions, just ask.
If you are taking medication, ensure you bring sufficient meds.
Bring what you want to eat.
- CC Card
- Your Online Receipt if Paid Online.